What Are Tarp over Services?
Another method for protecting your home is with tarp over services. This prevents further water intrusion caused by roof damage. Problems on the roof can be hard to spot without a thorough evaluation. Since the roof could be unstable, especially if the damage is severe, you want to leave the inspection to professionals. Between now and the time you can get roofers up there to examine the damage, utilize tarp over services to prevent various leaky areas from causing more damage to your home.
Reasons for Tarp over or Board up Services
- Severe wind: When disaster strikes in the form of a windstorm or tornado, you want to protect your assets by whatever means necessary. The faster you utilize tarp over and board up services after damage has occurred, the more likely you are to prevent additional damage.
- Hurricane: When disaster strikes in the form of a windstorm or tornado, you want to protect your assets by whatever means necessary. The faster you utilize tarp over and board up services after damage has occurred, the more likely you are to prevent additional damage.
- Property vacancy: If a home or business goes through foreclosure, board up services can reduce the true cost of vacancy by minimizing vandalism and reducing the vacancy's blight on surrounding properties. Boarding up a vacant property can also help protect it if a natural disaster strikes during the vacancy period.
- Preventive measure: If you live in a geographic location where windstorms, tornadoes or hurricanes are fairly common, it's wise to look into preventative tarp over and board up services. After all, it's better to be safe than sorry. Follow weather forecasts and decide if you think it's wise to act before the storm actually hits. An ounce of prevention could certainly be worth a pound of cure in this instance.
- The process is simple...you place a toll free call to Restore 24/7 at 1-888-615-9911 and schedule a free, no obligation damage assessment. We will meet your insurance adjustor, negotiate all necessary damage repairs, and reach a fair and equitable settlement for the homeowner. Restore 24/7 then presents an agreement with the homeowner to complete the repairs for the settlement amount. The only expenses incurred by the homeowner are upgrades and/or the insurance deductible. The work performed by Restore 24/7 is completed by professionally trained, quality minded craftsmen, using the highest quality products to restore your home to the same (or better!) condition.